There is no one else like you -- which means no one has a voice like yours. I develop content that authentically presents you in ways that will please your audience and meet your business goals.
Leave the writing to me so you can focus on doing your job. My writing for clients includes:
- op-eds for CEOs, placed in Fast Company, The Hill Times, The Ottawa Citizen, TechCrunch, and others
- website copy
- blog content as part of content marketing strategies
- articles on innovation in healthcare
- charity newsletters raising thousands of dollars
Contact me today to ask how I help you.
As a small charity, we have a lot on the go. Allison’s ideas and enthusiasm take us out of the day-to-day and keep our communications on track.
She is creative, diligent, and reliable, and her writing and editing skills make our reports, blog posts, and other content clearer and more compelling.
- Kendall Anderson, Managing Director, Samara Canada
Allison understands her client needs very well, and this is reflected in the the writing she produced for us which required very minimal edits from us. We appreciated Allison always turning quality work around promptly, and would definitely work with her again if the opportunity arises.
- Sally Ding, Communication and Education Coordinator, Elections Ontario
Allison is an accomplished and talented writer, with a real skill for in-depth research, attention to detail, and strong ability to customize her writing style as requested. Allison's writing has continually impressed me and I always enjoy reading new assignments from her.
Allison is a joy to work with, is always prompt and meets all of her deadlines. She brings a lot to the table, and I recommend her highly.
- Heather Ferguson, Content & Email Marketing Team Lead at Main Path
See more client testimonials on my LinkedIn page.
On le blog
- January 2017
- Dec 20, 2016 Here's how to make 2017 happier and healthier
- Nov 30, 2016 The only 25 things you need to do to write better
- Nov 21, 2016 5 easy ways to come up with creative content ideas
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- Jul 14, 2016 How to blog if you hate blogging
- Jun 30, 2016 June round-up: what I've been writing, reading and doing this month
- Jun 23, 2016 How to find mistakes in your writing
- Jun 9, 2016 Can we engage? Thoughts on Twitter and life
- May 31, 2016 May round-up: what I’ve been writing, reading and doing this month
- May 26, 2016 Best tools to make you a better writer
- May 12, 2016 Whether it’s blogging or running, do what works for you
- April 2016
- Mar 31, 2016 March round-up: what I’ve been writing, reading, and doing this month
- Mar 21, 2016 Why marketers should read poetry
- Mar 8, 2016 5 reasons I blog -- and an invitation
- Feb 29, 2016 February round-up: what I’ve been writing, reading, and doing this month
- Feb 22, 2016 7 ways to turn your event into content
- Feb 18, 2016 For better copywriting, cut these words: part 2
- Feb 9, 2016 Three ways successful communication is like successful furniture design
- Feb 4, 2016 For better copywriting, cut these words: part 1
- Jan 29, 2016 January round-up: what I’ve been writing, reading, and doing this month
- Jan 28, 2016 Listen.
- Jan 21, 2016 Why your tribes are invaluable
- Jan 11, 2016 Why sharing your idea matters
- December 2015
- Nov 30, 2015 What to do when your entire brand is off-brand